cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Attention Chicago Based Sitters!!!

Rover is a sponsor of the PAWS Chicago’s 5K Walk/Run! 

Sunday, June 3, 2018, 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
Montrose Harbor – Grove 16

The18th Annual PAWS Chicago 5K Walk/ Run, presented by VCA Animal Hospitals - Chicago's largest dog-friendly event, benefiting PAWS Chicago, for animal lovers and their canine companions. This event welcomes more than 4,000 human and 1,200 dog participants who come together and take steps to save the lives of homeless pets. 

In addition to the main event, participants will enjoy live entertainment, food & drinks, free giveaways and more! This annual celebration is critical in raising the funds necessary to ensure PAWS Chicago can continue to save and care for thousands of homeless pets each year! Come on by and look for Rover's booth at Booth #10!

Rover has 15 free tickets to give away!
If you are interested in attending, please just comment here with: "I wanna go!!!" & the first 15 responders will receive a message from me with all the details!

2 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Attention Chicago Based Sitters!!!

Can I ask this event be considered for the future?  Lab Rescue of the LRCP has been rescuing Labs for over 20 years and typically helps 1000 Labs per year, our vet expenses are astronomical and isn't covered by adoption fees.    https://cause2give.unxvision.com/P2PWeb/Default.aspx?EventId=1364&LanguageId=3    Thanks for the consideration.

Walt

Re: Attention Chicago Based Sitters!!!

I wanna go!!!

0 Kudos