cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristineR
Dog person

Re: CONTEST - Share a photo of your favorite Rover dog!

someone needs an intervention!.jpg"What?" "I'm just hugging it lady!"

ScottyWeddle
Dog fanatic

This is Pippen, he's a Vizsla.  I have seen him 5x per week for daycare and walks for the past 2 years. Pippen is 3 years old, and is the most affectionate dog I have ever met.  We recently found a mole that was positve for skin cancer, but it had not spread and it was succesfully removed! Pippen's owner's frequently joke that he prefers being at my house instead of his. :)IMG-1988.JPG

colebanks
Dog person

For those on Instagram, I post a lot of photos of my dogs and client dogs directly to Instagram. Anyone else use Instagram for Rover? Want to follow us? Look up: Colebanksandfriends :) :catvery-happy:

melimurfyy
Dog person

IMG_4288.jpgHunter & Quinn~

Hunter & Quinn are two of my favorites! They are both extremely loving, energetic & so fluffy! The fact that they get along incredibly well (BFFs!) is just the cherry on top(:

CocoaMilo
Champ

IMG_3651.jpgMiss Cocoa and Miss Marcie enjoying the pool. One of the amenities at the Castle!

brianasdogvacay
Dog fanatic

fullsizeoutput_299.jpegThis is one of the first dogs I started watch my nickname for her is favorite Sadie !fullsizeoutput_288.jpegAnother favorite photo of mine of my other 2 favorites Baxter & Henry !

Derek
Champ

Here’s Guvnor (and his brothers)! Literally, the biggest pup I’ve ever met lol.

19691A64-69A1-467B-825A-F52636BFC818.jpeg

EA65E2BC-E33E-4D36-9DDB-51ED1117CB71.png

0 Kudos
kellee6
Dog fanatic

@AndreaHwrote:

Hi everyone,

It's Wednesday, and to start your day off right I'm going to kick off a contest!  Today or tomorrow, share a photo of your FAVORITE Rover dog in the comments below.  On Friday morning, I'll randomly select three commentors to win a Rover T-Shirt.  

Additionally, if you'd like to earn a bonus entry, post a question to your discussion forum of choice.  

How close is too close😂🐾

0DD07DC8-0546-44BD-B4A7-8370D3104A05.jpeg

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Doggyholladay - thanks for bringing this to my attention!  I wasn't aware that members couldn't upload photos via mobile, but I just connected with our technology partner and that should be all fixed now.  Upload away! 

melinfab
Dog person

original.jpg

This is Enzo - one of my first Rover friends.  Everytime I look at this pic it makes me happy - pure joy!