cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracy1199
Dog fanatic

Re: CONTEST - Share a photo of your favorite Rover dog!

F991A826-277B-4454-9DE1-DAB9CACA3D71.jpeg

OCdogcare
Champ

Re: CONTEST - Meet Fargo, #1 BFF Rover dog!

Everyone Loves Fargo's ears, which serves him really well as a dog that has a career comforting others... when he's not spending time with me and my dog. Fargo is an actual service dog, not for his parents though. Instead, Fargo is highly trained to serve in counseling situations alongside his therapist mom as they report to mass casualty and grief environments as well as serving other client populations out of her office, who are experiencing a variety of problems and often multiple behaviors that frequently are adverse to dogs. He's there to be hugged, held, not always in the gentlest way, without protest or reaction to those in need or the situation being faced.

Spoiler

.Fargo in Newport.JPGIncredibly hard to choose only one photo, but ultimately selected the action shot of Fargo. His grooming intentionally makes people want to hug and hold him - that's his actual job! Providing comfort for humans in need!

DogPalacebyJess
Dog person

That's quite the crew of floofs! Adorable 😍

0 Kudos
DogPalacebyJess
Dog person

A heads up- a reply to a specific comment posts as a reply to the entire thread instead  20180310_104547.jpgAmelia! Queen of literally everything!

DawnMobley
Dog fanatic

Rocky is the Host with the most. He's the hardest working dog I know, and he loves his job. I owe my Rover success to him. :)

IMG_6291.JPG

Cthomas79
Dog fanatic

2D3F9B76-F923-4678-9A9B-52E9C272C065.jpegJazz

E13FA577-331F-49EC-BB19-DCE92178FFDD.jpegZelda

7BE15802-CC58-41B6-9BE0-CF5A4B21A26A.jpegLove her smile!

Tags (1)
Mercy
Champ

AC1AEF8B-2C58-469C-A50E-821BC6FFF4B2.jpeg

Two different owners but I have to say I love it when it’s love at first sight or at least best friends! These two spent their entire stay together where one was you could always find the other one whether it was playing with each other or sleeping next to each other they were inseparable :-)  

Happypetsitter
Dog fanatic

Adorable!  :)

0 Kudos
thisishill
Dog fanatic

I have been visiting Oscar since he was 8 weeks old - he turns one next month! He has the most cheery personality and is so charming!
Oscar.jpg

Happypetsitter
Dog fanatic

Awww  ❤

0 Kudos