cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

CONTEST! Upload your funniest sitting moment

Hi everyone - I'm excited to share that we sent out invites to join the sitter community to more sitters today! To celebrate the official community launch, we're kicking off another contest (because who doesn't like winning free stuff?!) Here's how this contest will work: Upload a photo of your funniest dog (or cat) sitting moment. (So your client tried to do yoga? Share it! You snapped a photo of the perfect, snuggly, dog pile? We want to see it!)

The three people who receive the most KUDOS from community members will win a Rover mug (so also remember to kudo your favorite photos).  The contest will close on Monday, 4/2 at 9amPT.

To get us started, I'll share my funniest dog moment. (This is what happened the first time we left our new puppy home alone not in her cage. She was so proud of her work.. how could we be mad?!)

FullSizeRender.jpgDisaster zone

Labels (1)
11 Replies
bh194108
Dog fanatic

Re: CONTEST! Upload your funniest sitting moment

Christmas-tree-with-snow-seamless-pattern-vector.jpgWe went swimming.

MiniFarm
Champ

boots.jpgboots n pumpkin.jpgPumpkin head!This is Boots.  There wasn't anything in the pumpkin pal.  But she thought maybe there was something good inside and got her head stuck.  It popped right off.  But it was funny to watch her curiosity get stuck!

Myjalo
Champ

I have been taking my clients on Easter Egg hunts. Buddy is a Chiweenie....yeah, right!? He came to me first as a puppy and now he is a big boy! I took a baby pool and filled it with play balls. Then I threw in mini Milk Bones for him to find. He had a blast. I love finding new ideas for keeping them active. I guess that Early Childhood Education came in handy. Hey, they are furry kids after all!

000_1134.JPG000_1099.JPG

Myjalo
Champ

Definitely going to do this next Fall!

0 Kudos
dcmckenzie1
Dog fanatic

Atlas and I went outside.  I decided I was going to water some flowers.  Atlas had other plans.  As you can see, he did not let me water the flowers.  Atlas Loves the Water Hose

0 Kudos
Firechik
Dog fanatic

Screenshot_20180401-224038_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180401-224312_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180401-224233_Instagram.jpgThis darling was just tooo funny

Highlighted
Chernieto
Dog fanatic

84E13303-D09F-428A-847D-D67DFAA4F6D0.jpegEnjoying his vacation

Community Manager
Community Manager

What great photos!  Congrats to @bh194108@MiniFarm and @Myjalo - you've won!  I'll DM you with details on how to claim your prize.  

DawnMobley
Dog fanatic

D70A1B03-3201-445E-ACF4-98DCDCAC8ED1.jpegEclipse day 2017

Rocky and Luna were ready for the  solar eclipse with their glasses and mimosas :)

Dawn Tigard, OR