cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Phill
Rover employee

Coming to you this Friday, 4/6: "Taxes for Rover" Webinar

Got tax questions? We’ve partnered with Stride to bring you a free “Taxes for Rover Sitters” webinar. Tade Anzalone, Stride’s resident tax expert, will answer questions around what you can deduct, how to report Rover income, what you should be tracking, and more. The webinar will be at 1pm local time on Friday, April 6, and is open to all Rover sitters. Click here to RSVP.

6 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Coming to you this Friday, 4/6: "Taxes for Rover" Webinar

Tough time for mid-day walkers, is the seminar being recorded so we can watch later?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Phill
Rover employee

Hi WaltG!

Great question. Yes, you should have access to the webinar once it is complete. Please still RSVP as you will receive the link to the video in a confirmation email. 

Cheers,

Phill 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey sitters - who was able to join the tax webinar?  What did you think?!  Curious to hear your thoughts if you have one - leave a comment below!

If you missed the webinar live - no problem at all.  Simply sign up using the RSVP link in Phil's original post and you will receive a link to watch the video.  

0 Kudos
WaltG
Top dog

I just watched the webinar and thought it was pretty interesting and informative and basic.    One topic that wasn't covered under business expenses and it is asked all the time in the Facebook groups is can I deduct clothing and shoes?  Many say and think it is a marketing expense, or I need shoes to walk clients, but the IRS says no.  

Stephanie

I  missed the Taxes for Sitters Webinar and can no longer RSVP but I would still like to watch it. Will you please send me the link to the recorded version?

Thanks so much,

Stephanie H.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stephanie - Sure thing.  You can watch it here: https://stride.easywebinar.live/replay-rover

Enjoy!

0 Kudos