cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doc
Dog fanatic

Dashboard

Hi Rover Team!

I was curious as to why it isn't possible to archive requests for sitters that I initiate that do not pan out for whatever reason, it tends to clog up the pending request file for the providers? Thoughts?

3 Replies
DogPalacebyJess
Dog person

Re: Dashboard

There is an archive option on the mobile app. In the upper right hand corner of the pending request there is an info button (circle with "I" in the middle). Click that, and on the next screen in the same spot there's a folder icon with an arrow pointing down. That's your archive button! The drop down menu then prompts you for your reason for archiving the request. 

Sending a request to a sitter can't be archived, but it will automatically archive when the dates pass. You can always update the dates for the requests that don't work out to be today's date and then the pending request will auto-archive the next day. 

DanielaMKE
Dog fanatic

If you as a sitter send a request to another sitter, you can't archive it, is what he means. Normally I change the dates so that it disappears that night. Not the best solution but it unclogs my inbox!