cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TysonS
Champ

Feature request- Add conformation dialog to sending video on phone (Apple phone)

When you send a still photo to a client you are asked to confirm the phone with a message “attach photo”. If you select a video you have created outside the Rover app there is no conformation step. This can lead to sending the wrong file as any video file you click on is immediately uploaded.

To reproduce

1. Create a short video for your client. I like to use Instagram, a video editing app, or just the iPhone video capture. (Rover should suggest users to do this and not be be in the video creation business but that’s my opinion)
  2. Select the camera icon
  3. Select Choose from library
  4. Find your video file and select it
  5. Notice it starts uploading right away and there’s no way to stop if it’s the wrong file

Expected – to see a conformation dialog to make sure the sitter/user is sending the intended file.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Feature request- Add conformation dialog to sending video on phone (Apple phone)

You have frequently posted some great idea's but I hope you are aware that Rover HQ rarely visits this forum nor do many sitters.   Best of luck to you.

0 Kudos