cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In "View Past Customers" a couple dogs have passed but accounts active do we ask owner to close?

Over the last few years, I have had guest pups pass in their home.  All but 1 or 2 are still open/active.  For me, and I know for a couple owners, it would be hard to ask them to close their account.  If I notify rover support, would they close the accounts?  I know for sure that 1 owner will not get another dog as "this" dog was so special.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: In "View Past Customers" a couple dogs have passed but accounts active do we ask owner

Hi @4pawsvacations,

The Owners would need to contact Support themselves in order to close an account. However, Owners can edit the pet profiles to reflect such a situation (they can remove the pet from the profile as desired).

-B

1 Reply

Re: In "View Past Customers" a couple dogs have passed but accounts active do we ask owner

Hi @4pawsvacations,

The Owners would need to contact Support themselves in order to close an account. However, Owners can edit the pet profiles to reflect such a situation (they can remove the pet from the profile as desired).

-B