cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Meet n Greet Rover Now

When booking with Rover Now, and it's your first time with a dog/owner, is it typical to forgo a meet and Greet?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Champ

Re: Meet n Greet Rover Now

Devil’s advocate but, I would never book a dog before evaluating the human and the dog in person. I’ve learned this the hard way and I have seen it all. Most issues I have encountered could have been spotted on a meet up.

I highly recommend putting in the time for deliberate, structured meet ups. The way I think about it is I’m conducting two interviews. If the human or dog doesn’t meet the bar, I don’t take the dog.

Also- keep in mind people lie. Screen EXTRA hard on customers coming last minute. I find often times they have had issues with their dog being boarded. Also, be careful when new customers say “I will book now no need to meet”. Be cautious, ask questions, screen and learn to say no.  This isn't always the case but I have had several "gotchas".  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Top dog

Re: Meet n Greet Rover Now

Rover Now for the on-demand walks aren't geared for meet and greets prior to walking the dog.   Personally, I don't like this but it is how they set up the service.