cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill
Dog fanatic

Moving a daycare date

Is there anyway to create an enhancement for moving a daycare date. Sometimes a client will have something come up and want to move a daycare from one day to the next. Thanks

5 Replies
thisishill
Dog fanatic

Re: Moving a daycare date

You can request a Stay Modification, select Change My Stay Dates and send a quick message to Rover with which day the client would like to switch to. Modifications are usually taken care of within 1-2 hours and doesn't require the owner to do anything. You can do this from the app by clicking the little circled "i" at the top right of the screen from the client's message thread, then scrolling all the way down and click Cancel Booking (this will not actually cancel it, you can select to Modify on the next screen). You can also do this on the website in the gray box to the left, where at the bottom you can click "Modify or Cancel." 

didia
Dog fanatic

If the reservation is not being adjusted price-wise, if it is just a date change we should be able to do this on the dashboard.

I experience this with daycare a lot and I always need to go through Rover. They could add on a button and we could do the date changes easily. 

Bill
Dog fanatic

Exactly... it would be nice if we could do this ourselves and not bother Rover with something like this..

DawnMobley
Dog fanatic

I agree! It’s mainly an issue with Daycare. Rover is fast at taking care of any date change request, but I’m happy to have a simple modification option to be able to do this on my own as well. ~Dawn Tigard, OR

I have had this with Day Care and Stays.  I use the "modiy" button and the owner and I get notification by the next morning.  But, if an owner wants to add a day prior to the day care or stay, they have to go through a complete booking for that one day.  "Extend" doesn't work for pre-dates unforturnately.

0 Kudos