cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beamin33-
Dog fanatic

No dog sitting jobs yet

I have not received not one person asking me for dog sitting. I wonder what else I can do or what am I not doing to get some business. This is fustrating 

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: No dog sitting jobs yet

I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any requests yet! Sometimes the best way to attract new clients it to promote your profile in your neighborhood. Here's some suggestions on how to grow your Rover Business: http://bit.ly/SitterResources

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @beamin33-

In addition to the advice that @Alyxe_W shared, I'd also suggest checking out this article within the Sitter Resources section of the community.

Thanks, and good luck!

Andrea

0 Kudos
beamin33-
Dog fanatic

How do we get paid from Rover. They never asked me for any information so I could get paid.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Rover will post your funds to your Rover Balance two days after your stay ends. Once your funds are in your Rover Balance you can withdrawal them via check or Paypal. Here's more info about how and when you get paid: http://bit.ly/SitterPayment

0 Kudos
VivianaR
Champ

Hi Beamin33,

It can take a while for people notice your profile, especially if you are a newbie,  I recommend you post on craigslist and some flyers around the area you live and get your prices a little bit lower than the other sitters. So you can get noticed.  can you share your rover profile so we can help you?  

Cs-1959

I paid for background check and all i was suppise to do. Thought i would get more help from rover very disappointed.

0 Kudos
WaltG
Top dog

@Cs-1959 Having a good profile and good pictures are your best way to attract clients, but there is lots of competition for bookings so if it doesn't stand out you may be passed over.  Oh, and it pays to have lower rates to get started!   Why don't you post your Rover profile link and other sitters may be able to offer you some suggestions for improvement.