cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

No time stamp in rover app?

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm so doing pictures/text with in the app, but there is no time stamp on it.  It only states "Today" or "Yesterday". A bit frustrating not knowing now how long it has been since I sent an update last 😟

0 Kudos
11 Replies

Re: No time stamp in rover app?

Hi Jessica, the app does not have timestamps for messages but I can definitely share your feedback with the Product team to let them know this would be a good feature to have. 

0 Kudos

There used to be.  Under every message or picture or video sent..it would say "Monday 7:45pm", for example.  Was this changed and why?

0 Kudos

What app do you use? Android or Apple? I do not recall ever having timestamps but I can definitely check with the Product team when I know which app. 

0 Kudos

Correction, I do not recall having timestamps in the Apple app I use. Sorry about that!

0 Kudos

Android 

0 Kudos

Ok! Thank you! I have followed up with our Product team but it may be a while before I hear back. 

0 Kudos

Hi Jessica, I heard back from the Product team and they said that the timestamps are still available. They wanted to check on which version of the app you are using. Would you be able to let me know which version? 

0 Kudos

3.75.0 - 398

0 Kudos

Ok. Thank you! I checked back in with them and they took another look and they apologize for the initial answer. The timestamps were accidentally removed and they will be putting them back if they are not back already. 

0 Kudos