cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErinB
Dog person

Organization of archived and past folders

The archived and past folders pull up messages in no particular order. I've been contacted by probably close to 1,000 people. Sometimes  I need to contact a past client but it takes forever to find an old message thread. Would be helpful if these folders were organized by date or something. 

5 Replies
KTM71
Dog fanatic

Re: Organization of archived and past folders

Also if you get contacted via a past sit, that should be located in an unread message location no matter what the message... so if someone writes you you on a previously archived request that should be super easy to find. 

Highlighted
Joywolf83
Dog fanatic

@ErinB I'll do you one better: the inbox for the upcoming stays are completely out of order!  On Android its listed by the one who messageed you the latest, not when the stay is! On apple, tablets and on website it is correct order.  Guess what Rover said when I emailed them about this problem: they said "it's working correctly!" Good luck on adding a search by name function.....  when they can't organize your folder by chronological date like they do for Apple users, I have no hope for anything else changing :smileylol:

Joywolf83
Dog fanatic

Screenshot_20180321-230745.jpg

0 Kudos

That would be a Great Idea!  Archived and Past folders in alphabetical order would work for me!

0 Kudos
Derek
Champ

I’ve also had trouble with this. Another thing is;  When I’m trying to locate a certain message that was sent. It’s easier on my messages in my phone than it is on Rover app, but I’ve changed phones twice now since starting Rover and the only way to see some of these messages is on the app. I’ve tried looking up addresses, phone numbers and door lock codes, gate codes etc in old messages and it just takes forever to find them. So much so that I usually end up having to ask the client for the info again. I think a search function would do wonders. Not just for names, but like a key word search.