cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiMaso
Champ

Repeat Bookings

On our listings it shows number of 'Reviews' & number of 'Repeat' clients. However, the repeat client count does not increase unless they leave a Review. If the client continues to book, they are obviously happy with the sitter and the repeat count should show that. 

We do not ask our clients to leave reviews. I know most sitters do but when I am looking at reviews when I am looking for a Rover sitter or any service outside of Rover, seeing 15,20,30 reviews from the same person does not help me make a decision. I like to see reviews from many differnt people, not all the same person. 

5 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Repeat Bookings

I believe you only get credit for a repeat client one time and it has nothing to do with leaving a review.   I would love to see us get credit for each repeat client booking - what do others think?

I agree with WaltG.  I was on repeats only for about 6 months.  I limit the number of bording stays and day care.  My repeats have kept me very busy.  I just recently opened to the public again.  My repeast are so frequent (weekly to monthly) that they don't leave reviews.  Once a year I ask the if they would leave a review and they do.  But, if potential customers saw reviews from the same few people, I am sure they would move on to another sitter.

WaltG
Top dog

Right with you on this one.   99% of my business is weekly walks and with mostly the same clients for the past 2 years, week in and week out,  I rarely get a review from them, but that's okay!   IF we got total credit in our profile for repeats my number would be around 500 repeats - now thats a stat I'd love to have showing!!!!

0 Kudos
Zuzu
Dog fanatic

I agree with your thoughts on repeat clients.  If they keep coming back, they should not have to leave a review. The same happens with me in regards to pictures. If it is a repeat clients, they do not want pictures. The sitter gets penalized for not sending them. Not fair.

0 Kudos
Zuzu
Dog fanatic

Agree

0 Kudos