cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WaltG
Champ

Rover Now and repeating bookings?

If I am in a Rover Now city and I have opted into the program, can clients looking for a walk also find me without using the Rover Now option?     Or say I have taken an on-demand walk with a client and they want to re-book with me exclusively, on a weekly recurring booking how do they do that or must they request me via Rover Now?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Rover Now and repeating bookings?

Hi Walt, for areas such as Seattle, San Fransisco, and New York which are exclusively Rover Now, clients will not have the option to search for or choose their walker. However, if you have a client who you provided regular walks to prior to the Rover Now service, they will still have the option to rebook their walks with you directly. Clients who you've gained after the start of Rover Now will not have a rebook option and they would need to submit their walk requests through Rover Now. 

0 Kudos
WaltG
Champ

Not being able to have recurring clients with Rover Now in effect isn't a great model for this service.  I'm glad it's not in my area as all my business is walking and I rely on recurring weekly bookings.   Hope the service becomes optional for clients and walkers in the future

0 Kudos
WaltG
Champ

If I am a new to Rover client and I don't want an on-demand walker with different folks coming into my home every day what are my options?    I created a private session went to Rover set my location to NYC, tried to search for walkers and was only presented the option for Rover Now?  I started again and searched for boarders and after the results came up I changed it to walks, immediately directed to Now.     I want a walker I can have a meet and greet with to make sure I like them and my dog likes them, so what do I do?

0 Kudos

Hi Walt, if a pet owner wanted to book repeat walks with the same walker through Rover Now they absolutely could do that! They can even request a Meet & Greet by adding that detail to their request under additional notes.