cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rover Reel Contest

I have never heard of any rover host being awarded the $100.  Rover Wheel contest.  I was reading the Official Contest Rules.  I get the Rover Wheel in my email and share it on FaceBook.  On the "How To Enter", where would I navigate/find my Rover Reel page?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Re: Rover Wheel Contest

One winner is selected a month and they are contacted directly. There is not a Rover Reel page, so the only way to enter is to share your Rover Reel on Facebook when you see them come through in your email. 

0 Kudos

So, am I reading this wrong?:

4. HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, sign in to your Rover.com account, navigate to your Rover Reel page and share your Rover Reel by clicking on the Facebook button....

0 Kudos

Hmmmm, would you be able to send me a link to where you are seeing that? Hopefully I will be able to get to the bottom of this for you!

0 Kudos

Win $100!

Post this video to Facebook and we'll enter you for a chance to win $100 !

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

(You must be logged in to Rover.com to be entered)

Details and qualifications for participation in this promotion may apply. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited.

See Official Rules for details.

When you click on the "See Official Rules" in blue, it takes you to the "rules".  Go to:

4. HOW TO ENTER:

https://www.rover.com/scrapsbook/joies-stay-with-kathleen-apr-2018/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Resp...

0 Kudos
WaltG
Top dog

The link to the Rover Reels comes in the email notification, but you cannot navigate to them from your dashboard - might be a nice feature if you use them!    

I kept looking to see if I could find it somewhere on my proflie because you can only enter one entry. But, I get the rover reels frequently and I do like to share them to my Facebook.  Then, if I share each to my Facebook when I receive them in my email, I would be eliminated from the competition because I send them (several to more monthly) when they come into my email. Guess that's why I never won. LOL!

Mercy
Champ

That’s how I share mine as well through the email link.  So my page is never open  either. I figure I’m using it on mine Rover Facebook page so I don’t really worry about trying to win the hundred dollars I guess.  I don’t even know where I would begin to try to find them on my profile to put them up from there LOL 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi 4Pawsvacations, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I originally misunderstood the question, I apologize for the additional confusion!

The Rover Reel page is a page that is created for each Rover Reel that you create. The only way to get to that page is through the "Watch Now" button in the email sent when a Rover Reel is generated. I will definitely give the feedback that you would like to be able to access your Rover Reels through the website.