cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KTM71
Dog fanatic

Start and End times

I would love if the drop off time engtered by the boarding dog and pick up time were entered as google calendar events upon sync.

6 Replies
Daniel
Dog fanatic

Re: Start and End times

I have asked this for a long time.  I have missed guests (plural) being dropped off and picked up becasue of miscommunications on drop off and pick up times.  

ChristineR
Dog person

can we have our Google Calendars integrated here too? I would like to go to one place for all my booking information needs. I HAVE to have my google calendar. Are bookings going to be here too?

0 Kudos

Christine R: You can sync your google calendar by going to your Rover account on a computer and going to calendar and the sync options are on the left. You can select what you would like synced, like only booked requests, or booked requests & Meet & Greets, etc. That way your google calendar will have all of those appointments too. 

Mercy
Champ

Start and end times absolutely! I have set pick up and drop off times between 8 AM and 8 PM for overnight guests and while I do like the fact that Rover is now requesting upon booking their drop off and pick up times it really should be carried over into the calendar. I find that when you have clients that fill that out they are much more likely to show up on time. 

Soxking
Dog fanatic

Hi SitterM,

The actual information that comes across to a Google calendar is an all-day event, not a detailed calendar entry with start and stop times.  Very inefficient from a sitter's POV.  Appointment start and stop times in the "Google Calendar Synchronization" are an important, "must-have" feature for your sitter/walker community. 

Thanks,

Bob King

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Hi Bob, thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to share that with our Product team. 

0 Kudos