cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kc_doghaven60
Dog fanatic

Partnering with other sitters in the Des Moines, Washington area.

We are Dog Haven of Des Moines, city of Des Moines, Washington just 10 minutes from SeaTac airport.  We have been Rover sitters for 5 years.  We have more business than we can handle and we are looking for sitters in our area to refer business out to them.  Because of the volume of business coming our way, we are now specializing in small dogs under 30 lbs.  Must be at least 2 years old. We do not work with puppies. 95% of our business is repeat clients.  We are hoping to partner with more sitters.  It only takes about a year for a really  good sitter to reach full capacity.  Our two current partners are now in the same situation - running at full capacity.  If anyone is in our area and interested in meeting, please message us.  Kathy & Craig Chastain

2 Replies
OCdogcare
Top dog

Re: Partnering with other sitters in the Des Moines, Washington area.

Since not all sitters are aware of this board yet and local sitter networking hasn't really taken off (Beta testing stated March 2018 and not all sitters knew about this), you may want to consider reaching out to sitters on the other Q&A community board -- rover.com/community.

0 Kudos
TysonS
Dog fanatic

Re: Partnering with other sitters in the Des Moines, Washington area.

Hi there, your post is from the summer, but if you are still looking for help I'm starting to take only larger breed working/herding/sporting types. I have a bunch of experiance so let me know if you would like to talk. I'm located in Issaquah but have several clients now coming from Seattle and farher.Thanks! 

0 Kudos