cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts: How to Add A Discount to the Cost of Your Stay

0 0 53

Now that you know when and how to offer a discount, you can adjust your pending stays to reflect your discounts. It can be tricky to know how to alter your booking price, but we’re here to help!

How Do I Adjust A Stay to Include A Discount?

The easiest way to adjust the cost of a booking is PRIOR to booking a stay. Make sure to make changes prior to accepting or pressing the ‘book it now’ button. You can always decline a request from an owner to adjust a booking price.

To edit a booking price prior to a stay, go to the conversation for the stay in question. Once you’re there, you’ll see a section dedicated to the stay summary, including the daily price and total.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 12.09.14 PM.png

Next to "price," you will see the word "edit."  Click “edit” and then you’ll see a new box pop up. This is where you can adjust the cost of the stay.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 12.09.56 PM.png

As you can see, Wrigley’s standard rate per night is $40. If you offering a “per night” discount, adjust the amount in the “per night” box. If you are offering a lump amount off, like $10, you will click the tab next to “cost adjustments” and then use the “once” box to add in the amount you’d like off. In this stay, I’d like to offer $10 off the stay. In the “once” box, I’ll type “-$10”. Adding the negative sign will automatically discount that amount from the subtotal.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 12.08.24 PM.png

If you want to offer a discount after a stay is booked, you can reach out to our customer support team and they’ll adjust the cost of the stay quickly and efficiently! Feel free to use this article to help you edit the stay dates and price.