cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
void
Dog person

Re: Clients that want to tip

I agree this would be a great idea! Most of my clients want to tip (many want to pay me outside of Rover as well, but I tell them I'm not allowed to accept it) and we usually arrange to meet after the sitting or, for my repeats (because they know I deliver a great service!), they just leave it when they leave, either cash or check.

I think there should be an option that pops up with the message to leave a review at the end of the sitting. Something like "Leave your sitter a review - and if you feel the need you can tip."

0 Kudos
Niv
Dog fanatic

Grt thought!

0 Kudos
cmbays
Champ

This is a great request.  When the owner reviews the stay there should be an option to add a tip.  As said before this would help offset Rover fees and incentive sitters/walkers to always go the extra mile!

0 Kudos
Mercy
Champ

I thought about this several times as well. I have some clients that on a routine basis say “oh I  want to tip you but I don’t have any cash” I hear that a lot or “can I tip you online“ and then I always have to say no there’s no way to or give them my PayPal address if they do PayPal.  I really like the idea of having the link come up with the review request.  Absolutely nothing mandatory. Or maybe just a link to your PayPal that way Rover wouldn’t have to do any more than just get the algorithms correct. 

I have thought about setting up an email for myself  thanking them for their business and asking for a review maybe putting a link to my paypal for a tip would be something to think about . 

However it might sound better coming from Rover :-) 

0 Kudos