cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VivianaR
Champ

Craiglist now charging $5/post fee for services

It seems the free marketing ride craigslist has offered small businesses comes to an end last week.

What other platforms we can use to promote our rover services?  Do you guys have recommendations? 

4 Replies
Highlighted
thisishill
Dog fanatic

Re: Craiglist now charging $5/post fee for services

SitterCity is free and I also use PetSitter.com, though you have a limited amount of free messages there, so be sure to quickly direct them to your Rover page. Thumbtack is not free, but I  have received a few clients through there. 

MiniFarm
Champ

Maybe try posting in the Community for Pets?  I see a lot of Dog boarding post in there.

I noticed this change last month. I paid for this month and will evaluate investment. I have had FEW bookings from CL in the last year. I'm trying FB page and advertising in local FB groups.

0 Kudos
WaltG
Top dog

Some Nextdoor communities will allow you to post Rover services, some won't, all you can do is try a post and you'll find out quickly if they aren't happy.   You can also list your business on Google the search engine monster pretty much for free but they will try to sell you G-Suite    https://www.google.com/business/

0 Kudos