cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Do you use contracts?

Do any of you make clients sign a contract for boarding services that outline times when you may need to charge extra money. For example: late pick up fees, dog that urinates on carpet a lot or poops in house a lot, extended stays, running out of food ect? If anyone does contracts and could send me a copy of theirs I would greatly appreciate it!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WaltG
Champ

Re: Do you use contracts?

Lots of Rover sitters use their own contracts with policies that include the items you mentioned, but this forum doesn't have an option to share or send documents.   Our profiles on the forum also don't provide contact information about us. 

0 Kudos

Thanks Walt, my husband and I have been looking into writing up a contract as we have been taken advantage of a few times. I am just worried about scaring away good clients. I truly am very lienent but after my last boarding I feel a contract is necessary to protect my family. The client I just had lied several times and there is proof in writing as well as witnesses that were around but nothing was done. 

0 Kudos
WaltG
Champ

My good friend Janie who runs her own independent pet care business frequently tells folks they can use her contracts as a good starting point, they are all pdf's but you can copy and paste them to Word or another program    http://www.pawprintsva.com/download-forms/