cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Rover calendar service specific?

I do boarding in my home-4 spaces-  and doggy day care- 3 spaces.  When I am booked for boarding but have day care availability, I still get requests for boarding for the booked dates.  When I look at my calendar it show green Availibility and doesn't specifiy.  I would like to see the caledar state: Boarding Avail or Not Avail, Day care Avail or Not Avail

When a customer, new to rover or repeat customer,  what do they see for availability? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is the Rover calendar service specific?

Hi @4pawsvacations!

If you click on "Edit my full calendar" on the right side of the green/grey calendar you are seeing on your profile, you should see more options!

I attached a screen shot of what that looks like as well. :-)

B

Tags (1)
4 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Rover Calendar

Existing clients can always send you a booking request even if you are already booked and if a new client has your profile link they can also send one.    On your profile the calendar has a pull down menu for each service Screenshot_1.png

Highlighted

Hi @4pawsvacations!

Thanks for posting this question!

Potential clients will contact you based on your availability for the service requested. 

This link may help you with the calendar settings as well!

Rover calendar info

Hope you have a great Thursday!

B

0 Kudos

From my sitter side, my calendar doesn't show the colored circles for each day.  It only shows each date solid green or grey.  I update my calendar daily.  New to rover customers contacting me are in a hurry to connect and don't even add info on their dog(s).  I use only a mac laptop and even I forget that there is a drop down for each service. My repeat customers call me for availability.  I don't know what the "customer" side sees, if they see the colored dots or solid green/grey like me.  Is there a glitch in my calendar?

0 Kudos

Hi @4pawsvacations!

If you click on "Edit my full calendar" on the right side of the green/grey calendar you are seeing on your profile, you should see more options!

I attached a screen shot of what that looks like as well. :-)

B

Tags (1)