cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kaity1203

Need help getting first clients!!!!

Please help me critique my profile. I have only had one dog walking request and would love to build my business! I have attached my profile link https://www.rover.com/sit/kaitlb83765

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Need help getting first clients!!!!

Your profile pictures could use an upgrade and you must drop all your references to Wag.  This is a Rover profile, not a Wag profile!     How large have you set your service area?  If it's too large it hurts you when clients search I would check to see if it's not larger than 10 miles.  When I searched for house sitters in your area you at least turned up on the first page but at #18

0 Kudos
OCdogcare
Top dog

Re: Need help getting first clients!!!!

Your profile looks like a good start. I read you have 6 years experience caring for your dog, but your experience only shows 1 year. You may want to change that.

I'm not familiar with the local needs of your area (MN). However, Rover's most requested service is boarding. Since you're offering services only at the pet's home, you may need to work harder to promote your services. Handing out and distributing business cards, and building social media accounts are some ways to increase potential clients.

0 Kudos