cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rover store suggestions?

Hi everyone,

I've noticed many of you comment in this forum and elsewhere about the Rover store.  We're considering revamping the Rover store at some point down the line (we recognize that it is not the most ideal experience today, and there are many opportunities for improvement).  What would be on your improvements "wish list"?

Andrea

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
DiMaso
Champ

Re: Rover store suggestions?

1. Better pricing

2. Better selection

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DiMaso Thanks for the feedback.  Can you please explain more what you mean by better selection?  Are you referring to merchandise design?  Or just more options?  Any specific type of merchandise?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DiMaso
Champ

Hi,

More options as in items we can use as client/guest gifts for Holidays. Sympathy items we can give to clients when that need comes up. Maybe a larger discont for Rover sitters? Where we live, City home based business licensing laws & the HOA rules do not permit any signs, banners, door hangers, etc. so those products we can't use. I'm sure they are helpful to other sitters though.

We usually order business cards, calendars, etc through Vistaprint because we can usually get better pricing than we can through Rover, especially during one of their sales. We include all Rover info on our cards so even if they don't book with us, they are directed to Rover.

Thanks!

VDeshambo
Dog fanatic

Hi there!

Things I currently like: the coffee cups, bandanas, business cards, T-shirt’s, dog walking supplies.

Things I don’t like: it is a bit expensive, shipping is really expensive, welcome boxes should be free for sitters who have met a certain criteria. I would love to see a buy $30 or even $50 get free shipping. 

I ordered a welcome kit on the 15th, it’s now the 26th and I still don’t have it. Supposed to be 2 day shipping in order details. 😢

Suggestions: add some tank tops, a to-go coffee mug and a water bottle. A dog walking fanny pack type thing. Some more basic T-shirt’s, include a T-shirt in each welcome box. A good intro welcome box I would have loved is a T-shirt, some business cards, a bandana, poop bag holder, and a leash. 

I would like to have some small items to give to clients as well. Such as holidays or birthdays as suggested above.

I would also love to know when new items have been added. :) 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VDeshambo - Thank you for the feedback.  This is really helpful and gives us lots of great ideas on how we can continue to improve the Rover store to meet the needs of sitters!

0 Kudos
Derek
Champ

Maybe a few diff backpack styles or at least different colors/designs? Maybe a couple  polo style shirts with Rover logo in front (small) and back (large). Ball cap or trucker hat styles. Pens with Rover logos or even with business card type info we can give away. Rover umbrella. Rover poop bags.

lolly67
Dog fanatic

My suggestion would be that when we try to contact them either by telephone or their Contact Us form, that we would get some kind of response.  I only received emails when my T-shirt and cards shipped. My shirt is way to big and I wanted to try to exchange, paying my own shipping back or whatever, but could never get a response.

0 Kudos
lolly67
Dog fanatic

Also, I loved the suggestions of ball caps.  I wear them all the time, kind of collect them. Also gifts for clients and their animals would be awesome!

0 Kudos