cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VivianaR
Champ

Support from Rover to be present in Local Pet Events

The city where I live (Knoxville, TN)  you can find pet related events, and every year this trend is growing.  It would be great if Rover can provide us with marketing material or paying a part of the booths to promote Rover in local events. 

5 Replies
MiniFarm
Champ

Re: Support from Rover to be present in Local Pet Events

Agreed!  I live in Reno, NV.  Here we always have some kind of event or even farmers markets that have a variety of booths (Hot August nights, street vibrations, Hot air balloon races...ect)

Highlighted
DanielaMKE
Dog fanatic

Love love love this idea and totally agree. It would be great to have folks who are paid extra and given materials to represent the brand at pet events. 

LynneLuvsDawgs
Dog fanatic

Yes, today in Austin Texas there is the Mighty Texas Dog Walk and that would be a great place for Rover to be or to sponsor some of the best sitters (longevity, ratings, reviews, etc.) to attend or even be at a booth with give-aways.

That would also be a great way for rover hosts to meet and share a booth.  Doesn't matter if each offers different services or the same.  We all need a backup at times.

Derek
Champ

Great ideas! And I completely agree with @4pawsvacations! This would definitely be a way to connect with other sitters. I’m in Houston so I feel like we are all so spread out here, it’s harder to meet each other.