cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derek
Champ

Welcome gifts for sitters!

I was thinking, it would be nice of Rover to send a welcoming gift to up and coming sitters. Not brand new, just signed up sitters but let’s say: active sitters who’ve completed 10 stays or a similiar milestone. Maybe 25 business cards and an email with printable advertising fliers. Or a voucher to give a repeat client $10 off their next booking. Anyone with ideas to add is more than welcome to chime in with suggestions here. I don’t mean anything extravagant but something that we could all appreciate as a start up, small business entrepreneur!

12 Replies
Derek
Champ

Re: Welcome gifts for sitters!

Or even set milestones for these gifts as we grow our businesses.

Hi @Derek !  

Thanks for sharing all these cool ideas for sitter "milestone" rewards :-)  

I'd love to hear any and all ideas sitters and walkers have on this topic!

Please, please, please keep sharing your thoughts and creativity with us around this --it's awesome!

-B

OCdogcare
Top dog

I'd love to reiterate@PamelaS suggestion of GPS enabled tracker tags for Rover dogs, which is great benefit to the sitter, client, and Rover

If it's a sitter that consistently has one or more bookings monthly, maybe Rover could either gift it (especially if it's a long-time experienced sitter that has met a certain dollar amount of bookings, or enable a function allowing the client to add it to their pet's care for a premium,  or assign it on loan basis (with a pre-paid envelope if the sitter ceases regular bookings). 

WaltG
Top dog

I agree that top sitters should be recognized for their efforts.   In the past Rover has sent swag to those sitters and it was always appreciated

Derek
Champ

“You’ve just booked a repeat client for the 10th time!”

- one time 20% off voucher for a client 

“This is your 20th dog walk this month!”

- send a foldable water bottle and bandana to use while walking dogs

“You have booked 5 different extended stays! (2 weeks or more)”

- Send Rover ID tags for sitter to use while on house stays

These are just examples... but something like this could be really cool. I understand with so many sitters it could get a bit expensive for Rover to keep this up but maybe the milestones could be set higher or...idk, but again just my ideas.

leandracarter
Dog fanatic

Love this idea! Would be a great incentive!

Highlighted

I like the repeat client vouchers $10. I like the swag too, but happy client is more important to me. Maybe the client gets the swag!

I would Love the $10 discount for repeat customers I haven't heard from for a while!  Great ideas!

cmbays
Champ

Here's some thoughts for walker challenges and rewards.

Walker challenges:

Complete 5/7/10 walks today

Complete 15/25/35 walks this week

Complete 25/50/100 walks in a row on-time

Reward Type:

Booster - Activate for X hours, earn $X more per walk.

Scout - Activate for X walks, while active you will be alerted first for X mins for the next walk within X.X miles.