cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cardenas18
Dog fanatic

What all does your “house sitting” fee include?

Hi Everyone, I posted before in regards to house sitting and safety. I ended up accepting this booking, but my experience wasn’t a great one. My first client was for house sitting and by the end of her time away I was left feeling like this can’t be right. I would really appreciate a thorough itenary list of the services and time you are doing for house sitting bookings. Are you doing 30 min walks, if so how many are included. Are you staying 24 hours straight? What’s the norm here? 

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: What all does your “house sitting” fee include?

Most of my business is house sitting and I would say there is no norm for it. But for me the price I charge is for me to stay in your house and feed water and potty your dog. Anything else they want I charge as an add-on, for things like 30 min walks I give a reduced price. I don't personally but you might also want to consider charging more if they don't want you to leave durring the day (I don't because my side gig is on the computer) you do have to remember that you are a essentially a sole proprietor business so you could be spending that time making money and if they are keeping you from that you're losing out. I will also charge if the time they come back is after 1pm. As for times I can't give you details on that because it's different for every stay but it's something you should ask durring meet and greets.hope this helps feel free to message me with any specifics that I didn't clear up

Cardenas18
Dog fanatic

Thank you, that helped a lot. I appreciate it. 

How do you change the price if they want you to stay there all day?

0 Kudos