cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your Sitter Super Power?

If you didn't catch the blog post we uploaded yesterday, check it out here.

In the article, five RoverGo sitters shared with us their sitter super powers.

Now, we want to hear from you - what's YOUR sitter super power?

4 Replies
Derek
Champ

Re: What's your Sitter Super Power?

I feel: my super power is patience! With both human and animal alike. I take my time to understand everything. I read body language really well. I am calm and empathetic, but assertive. 

I think: I am easy to relate to. People like me because I know what I’m talking about and if I don’t; I don’t talk about it. Dogs like me because I am, I guess, sort of the alpha without overdoing it or exaggerating my actions. I understand each animal is different, of which I tend to those differences, but I stay true to myself and how I carry myself. I think dogs pick up on when someone is being “fake”, pretty easily.

I wish: I could just straight up talk to animals, dr doo little style. I think I have great communication skills with most animals and I understand where they’re coming from without much background info... but I would love to hear them talk!! Lol

Highlighted
OCdogcare
Champ

Hi@Derek,

Maybe you want to check out Google's Beta test available of Dog:English translation?

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/translateforanimals/tour.html

Derek
Champ

Lol! @OCdogcare Whaaaa?? That’s a real thing?

OCdogcare
Champ

I haven't used the animal translator yet, but am very interested to hear what other's experiences are with it.

0 Kudos