cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
joycezapata
Dog fanatic

My first job is tomorrow!!!

Hi amazing community tomorrow is my first day with a client with Rover. Two amazing cats named Max and Mango. Two males. My job is drop in visits for 13 days. Any advice from you pawlovers will be highly apprecited.

Thank you so much!!!

Cute paws, wagging tails and wet noses to get and instant SHOT of happiness!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: My first job is tomorrow!!!

Congrats on getting your first booking

joycezapata
Dog fanatic

Thank you so much 😊 

0 Kudos
ARockStar
Dog fanatic

Hi!

Since Cats are pretty independent, it’ll more than likely be a breeze and the plus side of it is of course the Cuddles. Lol - The only major thing I ran into when sitting in on felines is the Kitty Litter. What I’ve typically noticed too is whenever it’s feeding time and you are about to serve them, they’ll practically be all over you Excited and such before they get served their Food. 😆 Other than that, just ensure to follow the Owner’s Instructions and have Fun! 😃

One more thing...They are ‘very’ good at hiding so depending upon the personalities, don’t panic if you aren’t able to see where they are at. They’ll probably be snug in a crevice someplace. 😉

0 Kudos
joycezapata
Dog fanatic

OMG Thank you so so so muuuuch for the tips. It had helped me a lot. And yes, cats are so wondeful and good at creative ways of hidding LOL.

Thank you one more time!!! Blesses

ARockStar
Dog fanatic

You are most Welcome and please do reach out anytime if you’re looking for any more help or Tips! Many Blessings and all the Best! I’m so happy that your first request turned out to be Stellar.⭐️ 😄

0 Kudos