Did you mean: 
Sarah
Dog fanatic

Re: Sitter Community beta testers - please share your feedback

100% agree about nested replies!
nanc0555
Dog person

Can we get a little more color. Visually its A LOT OF WHITE! sort of blinding. 

nanc0555
Dog person

How is this connected to my Rover account? to my sitter account?

0 Kudos
Eryn
Dog person

I can see myself using this-especially to find sitters near me when I get overloaded!
This may be thinking way too far ahead, but I would love a mobile app version of this community in the future.
CocoaMilo
Champ

I think this is a great idea! Hopefully Rover will look at each and every one. 

Thanks

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarah Yes this is a good question.  We'll continue running the two communities in tandem for now (this one and Facebook), but ultimately we want to provide the best community support to Rover sitters.  We definitely welcome thoughts and feedback in this area, and would love to understand if sitters are using both communities, or one versus the other so we can prioritize accordingly.  

Also, @Bea will be moderating this forum as well :) 

MichA
Dog fanatic

A mobile app version of this is a great idea!
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sarah @Ghoulia

Re nested replies - I checked in with our technology partner to see if this is a feature we can enable, and unfortunately they don't support nested replies at this time.  I agree that nested replies would be a great feature, so I'll keep an ear out in case they roll this feature out at a future point in time.  

Thanks for the feedback!

Andrea

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Flowseidon69 That's a great idea.  What kind of recognition would you suggest?  Ie, special badges?  A special icon?  Rank titles? (Although I'm not sure that it's possible to assign ranks based on Rover site performance, but I can check)

0 Kudos
Flowseidon69
Dog fanatic

@AndreaH Something as simple as a rank title like the newbie rank, but related to total clients or stays completed or something fairly simple to utilize as a metric just so the reader has some way of validating information received. Icons could provide the same function were it based on a similar metric as aforementioned. Theres really a diverse set of ways in which something of the sort can be implemented, it depends on what's easiest on that end most likely. 

0 Kudos