cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cthomas79
Dog fanatic

Re: Sitter Community beta testers - please share your feedback

Rank can show number of five-star reviews, repeat customers, years experience and years on Rover. 

DanielaMKE
Dog fanatic

"Rank" could show how many reviews they've received, where they are located, how long they have been on Rover, how many times they have posted/replied. I think it allows for the reader of a comment to see where the comment is coming from (e.g., if that person is experienced here, how much weight they put to how they view the OP).

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Flowseidon69 Great, thanks for the suggestions.  I'll connect with our tech. partner and see what the best way to do that would be!

0 Kudos
Cthomas79
Dog fanatic

I’ve been all through this community and it’s really hard to tell who’s replying to who. 

Also, I wrote a couple beautiful paragraphs on cleaning chemicals and I don’t see it.  I’m not going to write it all over again. 

Something for the Rover app:  I’ve noticed this forum has a “Search”—a feature that’s definitely needed.  The Rover app has needed a Search for the Rebook, Archived and Past sections. 

Ghoulia
Dog fanatic

Right now there is no way to show that you are actually replying to someone's specific comment.  It's impossible to actually have a conversation with someone.  It's like we are all shouting at each other and no one can actually respond. 

Hi nanc0555!

Welcome and thanks for the question! The Community recognizes you from your Rover sitter account when you log in to create your profile. 

Glad to have you and thanks for the input!

I guess I am the perfect person to test this because I am not techno inclined.  I have tried to post my feedback 3 times and not 1 show up.  So far, I haven't found this user friendly.  I even tried to post a picture from my "pictures" folder and it won't take it.  Is there a "Help" section for this "test"?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4pawsvacations Thanks for the feedback!  Yes, there is a help section - please check it out here.  The help page should hopefully cover off on all the questions you have around how to use the community, but if you have more questions (or if there are questions you think we should consider adding to the help page) please let me know.

0 Kudos
kat
Dog person

Thanks for including me - Right now it is a little confusing but I will read through the previous post to see what's up! 

Highlighted
jlathrop
Dog person

I agree with @Ghoulia about the netted replys.  Trying to keep track of questions and responses when they all show up as a response to the original is confusing me.  To the point that I probably won't engage on a conversation that has more than 2 pages of responses.   

0 Kudos