cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dog fanatic

Testimonials

How do you get your clients to leave a testimonial after the service is done and you've turned in their email

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Top dog

Re: Testimonials

Clients are prompted to leave a review at least twice after the booking is completed.   Many sitters especially new ones with only a few reviews or testimonials will send a text to the client via the Rover phone number asking the client to please leave a review if they were happy with the service you provided.   But note, many clients don't leave reviews, so don't get upset if they don't.

Highlighted
Champ

To add to what Walt says, even though Rover makes that suggestion, I make it a point to contact first time clients if they haven't left a review by 2 days after boarding ends.  Most of the time they post before I even need to ask.  A nice message like "If you have a moment, please leave a review..it would really help our small business grow"..seems to work well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Champ

Another sitter mentioned using the app Canva to make thank you cards with a reminder of how important it is to leave a review for us sitters. I’ve been using it ever since and it does help the client remember to leave a review.

0 Kudos