cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiMaso
Champ

Re: Welcome to Suggestions for the Community

Is it possible to add a 'No Call / No Show' in the drop down box when we are archiving? I have had quite a few that book meet & greets but don't call or show up. Now we just put it under 'Owner did not respond' which is not accurate as they have accepted the meet & greet request.

Beverley
Dog fanatic

Have you ever viewed this community page on an IPad, it’s a nightmare. Unorganized, discombobulated, sporadic, I cannot deal with it. I think you should look into it.

0 Kudos
Beverley
Dog fanatic

Also if possible would like a private means to contact you via e mail. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

That would be Great!  New and all rover hosts in my area either wouldn't respond to Nexdoor.com request to connect with rover hosts for backup referal help.  Also, none of them are on any of the closed rover sites.  I connect with one rover sitter because I do use her for my own dog and we share but many times we are both booked or someone wants a drop in or dog walker.

0 Kudos

I agree 100% with didia about the scores!  I sometimes get the message "this request doesn't match your preferences" even when it does And is a repeat customer.  Scores are not necessary and does cause anxiety, rover hosts not wanting to connect/back up other hosts for fear of losing customers.

0 Kudos
cmbays
Champ

Re: Welcome to Suggestions for the Community ~ Android App updates

I don't know what the layout on iOS looks like, but there are some needed improvements for android.  In today's Rover cards, first categorize cards by unscheduled & scheduled time and sort them accordingly.  Next add an option on each card to message the owner from this view.  So for each card you can see the time for event, the link for instructions & directions, and link to open chat with owner.  

Next create a bookings calendar view to see all Rover responsibilities in agenda format.  You should be able to update this view from weekly, and monthly.  Perhaps this could even be an extension to Today's rover cards?  This idea came up because I had multiple walks scheduled for a dog scattered across different days over different weeks.  When I viewed the summary of the walk in the inbox section I noticed that most of the day blocks were labled for example 'Mon 12:00' 'Thur 12:00' 'Wed 12:00' etc.  This view is not useful as I can not easily visualize or discern the dates scheduled.

Add scheduled meet & greets to both Today's rover cards and Bookings Calendar!

What do you all think? Does iOS have these features?

0 Kudos
cmbays
Champ

Re: Welcome to Suggestions for the Community ~ Pricing Recommendations

I've only been using Rover for 3 months so far. But I was thinking it could be worthwhile for Rover to offer pricing recommendations to sitters, especially new and growing sitters.  Taking into account, Rover owners in distance, average prices, ratings, rebookings, pics taken, etc.  I found that as my business has began growing I needed to figure out how best to adjust my rates.  I would definetely have appreciated a feature like this!

cmbays
Champ

Re: Welcome to Suggestions for the Community ~ Social Profiles Recommendation

I've got one more haha! I've had some confusion with owners from messaging through the app.  Currently the messaging is attached to a specific event. So you can have multiple chats open with the same owner through each event.  It would be more intuitive an user friendly if sitters and owners could link their profiles.  Then an owner can open a 'Connects' (or more creative name) view to see all sitters/walkers they use and vice versa.  Then messaging, instructions, and rebookings could be available in your 'Connects' view.  

Also you could show some stats about the relationship.  Such as number of repeat bookings per service per dog, pictures & videos sent, money earned, etc.

Also you should considered adding an announcement feature.  This would allow sitters/walkers/owners to send a general message to their connects. Having an owner name and dog names variable would be great for personalizing the messages a bit.

E.g. "Hello [Owner's name], I am putting my schedule together for next month and wanted to reach out to see if [dog's name] needs any service.  Thanks and have a great day!"

0 Kudos