cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bread_Winner16
Dog fanatic

Area

Is there anyone who use’s Rover in the Pensacola Florida area? Having a hard time getting hits. I’ve only done one job since I’ve signed, over a month ago. Just asking for some help!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
WaltG
Top dog

Re: Area

I searched for sitters in Pensacola and found quite a few, many with lots of reviews and repeat clients so there is lots of demand in the area.    Using a tag for your name on this forum made it difficult to find your profile to see if it needs some work to draw more clients to you; why don't you reply with your profile link.

0 Kudos
Bread_Winner16
Dog fanatic

https://www.rover.com/account/profile/?ref=header 

There is my profile link. I’m pretty sure it might need a little work but I am open to what anyone has to offer. I have been pet sitting for 5 years, but taking it to the internet, is proving to be a little more difficult than I had anticipated. Thank you again for willing to help me out! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank You,

Destin

0 Kudos
OCdogcare
Champ

Re: Pensacola, FL Area

My search of the Pensacola FL area resulted in 119 (6 pages) sitters. I didn't see yours. This link provided doesn't bring up your actual page.

0 Kudos
WaltG
Top dog

@Bread_Winner16     Go to your Rover Dashboard and copy and paste your profile link - located on the right side of the page 

0 Kudos
Bread_Winner16
Dog fanatic

Hmm 🤔 that’s weird. Well my name with the profile is Destin N. So maybe if you looked my name up?

0 Kudos
Bread_Winner16
Dog fanatic

0 Kudos