cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin
Dog fanatic

HI Rover Community!

I am new and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I’ve been in the dog/animal  business in many ways, shapes and forms since I was born. I was raised on a beef cattle farm and when I got out in my own I started work as a vet assistant and then got my small animal massage therapy license and started doing warm water and land massage for dogs, cats and even pigs! lol I then moved on to working in Doggie DayCare and now I have moved back home on the Ranch and I rent out my property to dog owners who want to walk their dogs privately. Oh I forgot to put in there that I also lived in Seattle a few years back and supported myself doing dog walks for clioall over Seattle and the outlining areas. So here I am looking for cute furry friends to take care of and play with! Looking forward to it and thank you for reading. Have a marvelous day! 🤗

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HI Rover Community!

HI @Robin, thanks for stopping by!  I hope that this community becomes a valuable resource for you as you move along your journey as a Rover sitter.  Keep us posted and let us know how it goes!

-Andrea

0 Kudos