cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyndi
Dog fanatic

HI Rover Community!

Hi Rover Community!

This is my Introduction to the Welcome Board.  

I've been a Rover Sitter for a few years now (merged in with Dog Vacay) and I love that this fills the hole in my heart after losing my big guy to cancer.  This isn't a business for me, but truly a labor of love.  This is the first time in my entire life that I haven't had my own fur-baby and having Rover give me the gift of being a surrogate mom, when my schedule permits, is the next best thing to having my own.  Thanks Rover and THANKS to the Community!! 

7 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HI Rover Community!

Hi @Cyndi,

Thanks for stopping this board to introduce yourself - welcome to the community!  Thanks for sharing your story - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your pup (I know that it's never easy to lose a loved one!) but I'm glad that you were able to take the experience and turn it into something positive with Rover.  

Looking forward to building this community with you!

Andrea

Cyndi
Dog fanatic

Thanks Andrea!  Looking forward to collaborating with everyone!

0 Kudos
alisalawebb
Dog fanatic

Hi Cyndi,

im so sorry to hear about your fur baby. That must’ve been very hard. But it is so amazing you can still welcome other fur babies into your home . Stay strong girlie!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lafittes_DS
Dog fanatic

HI I'm new to the and I have no idea on how to post my introduction, although in a former life designed software, I have never used a bulletin board and don't now how to post a new thread, strarting with my intro. Lafittes_DS

0 Kudos
dogsRme
Dog person

Hello fellow animal lovers,

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and becoming interested in eveyone's ideas.   Rover (and Dogvacay previously) have provided me with some great connections to  some of the best clients I've ever had.

Hoping to make some nice friends,  I'm in the Boston area and it's really competitive here.   

thanks to Andrea for inviting me in 

Best,

Ann Marie   

0 Kudos
Dogmom1
Dog fanatic

I’m also new to community 

This community is very helpful 

Community Manager
Community Manager