cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

New to the community? START HERE!

Thank you for visiting the Rover sitter community - we're excited to have you!  If you're new to this community, here are a few things you can do to get started:

• Community basics: Visit the help page for detailed information on how to use this community and various features that members have access to.
  • Community guidelines: Check out the community guidelines to understand the rules of engagement.
  • Create a community username: Click on the "sign in" button in the upper-righthand corner of your screen to create a community username (you'll log-in using your Rover.com username and password, but you'll select a specific username for the community).  
  • Introduce yourself: Visit the Welcome board and introduce yourself to to Rover sitter community.
  • Read discussions: Visit a specific discussion room and read through discussion threads (feel free to respond, if you’d like!)
    • Rover News - Stay current with up-to-date news directly from Rover.
    • Dog Talk - Ask dog-related questions, share stories, and get tips from fellow sitters.
    • Sitter Sharing - Learn and share advice on how to build your pet-sitting and dog-walking business from fellow sitters and Rover experts.
    • Rover Support - Get advice on how to use Rover including tips on payments, tax support, and guidance on client/sitter relations.
  • Have a specific Rover or dog-related question?  Click on the green “post a question” button and select the most appropriate discussion room to post your question to.  Remember to search the community for relevant discussion threads prior to posting (someone may have already asked the same question you have).  
  • Browse through the sitter blog for tips from Rover pros on topics like building your business and dog safety.  

Thanks for stopping by!

20 Replies
KevinDSosa

Re: New to the community? START HERE!

Thank you, Andrea!

Great to be part of this rich and diverse community of sitters. If anybody needs a sitter in Bothell, WA, you can find me in your Rover app.

Your friendly neighbor sitter, 

Kevin D Sosa

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @KevinDSosa, for stopping by!  Nice to (virtually) meet you.

0 Kudos
Allie
Dog fanatic

Hey Everyone! 

I’m excited to be apart of such a wonderful group of sitters and walkers alike! I look forward to growing as a community together. Please do not hesitate to message me with any questions, comments, or concerns. 

Remember: “You miss 100% of the dogs you don’t pet!”

Thanks Andrea! 

Best,

Allie :)

Allie and The Bear Bear Dog

I don't expect very much here because I am only interested in cats.  But who knows?  If I can help a fellow cat person out, I will do my best to comfort kitty and be a comforting friend when needed. 

Allie
Dog fanatic

Kitty cats need love too! You’ll be a great resource to the community :)

Allie and The Bear Bear Dog
0 Kudos
Caitlin_E_A

Hey there! 

Very excited to be getting even more connected to an even bigger animal-loving community! Looking forward to future posts. 

In dogs we trust,

Caitlin A

AmySuzanne
Dog person

Thank you for bringing us together, Andrea! Excited to meet more dog lovers and gain insight on building my network. Not loving dogs is a total deal breaker :)

0 Kudos
Maryzipper
Dog person

Thank you for bringing us together. I hope we learn a lot from one another. 

Hello

Hello, looking forward to reading and asking questions, I’ve had a rover account and haven’t really networked out in the rover community... so this is great that we have a run to place to network.