cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
codelmendo

Re: New to the community? START HERE!

Well this is cool! Happy to be a apart of it. If anyone needs a sitter in the Ottawa, IL let me know!

Melanie
Dog fanatic

Thank you Andrea!

So happy to be part of a community!  I look forward to learning from you all! Our furry clients make our job the best ever!

~Melanie

Rita

@AndreaH

Thank you ! I definitely need all the help I can get ! 

Tags (1)
K9Lover
Dog person

Re: I can't wait to get started!

I just became a sitter today and am very much looking forward to being able to connect with like minded individuals. I am very eager to get my business up and running and hope to hear from my first client in the very near future.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I can't wait to get started!

@K9Lover Thanks for joining us her in the sitter community - and welcome to Rover!  We're glad to have you on board.  Keep us posted on how things are going, questions have, etc. - we're here to help!

0 Kudos
PurelyPenguin
Dog person

Hey everyone! Glad to be here and connecting with other sitters. I'm two weeks in, have three sitter bookings, and have completed the harness certification. I'm looking forward to my Rover experience here in the Seattle and surrounding areas :-) 

PittieMomma
Dog fanatic

What a wonderful community this is!! I am looking forward to chatting and asking questions and giving some advice myself to other sitters!! So excited to be apart of this wonderful dog loving community!!

0 Kudos
VenusE
Dog person

This is a helpful roadmap.  Thank you! 

0 Kudos
mnolan57
Dog fanatic

Hey everyone!

Glad to be apart of the Rover community and thanks Andrea for the helpful tips!

If anyone lives near Stony Brook, New York (out on Long Island) and needs a sitter feel free to look me up! Looking forward to growing my network and meeting fellow dog lovers!

0 Kudos
Donna54
Dog person

Hi!  I am new to the community so haven't got started yet sitting or walking.  I need to "put" myself out there in the world and wonder if I get business cards printed, do I put my Rover code on the card or just my name and phone number?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

0 Kudos