cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Rover Sitter Community

New to the Rover Sitter Community?  Then this board is a great place to start.  We’ll use this board primarily to post any community-related announcements and house the Community Guidelines, so please take a moment to read through these guidelines to get a sense of the “rules of engagement” before you post anything.     

Labels (1)
8 Replies
OCdogcare
Top dog

Re: Welcome to the Rover Sitter Community

Please excuse me if this was published somewhere else. Is there a limit to the number of Kudos one may give daily? I've wanted to give so many kudos today, but it seems there is a maximum set (about 3?)

Hi @OCdogcare!

Welcome! and thanks for the question :-)

There isn't a daily kudos limit for any member at this time. Are you receiveing an error?

OCdogcare
Top dog

Yesterday, it was an issue. Today, whatever was the cause has been resolved. Thank you for following up!

0 Kudos

Hello - Is the Rover Sitter Community only for Rover sitters and private or are posts available for the public or potential sitters to read. Thank you

0 Kudos

@Doglovingsitter

Hi and welcome to the community!

The intention is absolutely to give Sitters and Walkers a space to share, ask questions , start conversations and get feedback.

We're only actively promoting the community to current sitters and we don't want to restrict people from accessing the community if they want to learn more about what its like to be a sitter--particularly since there is a wealth of knowledge among those sitters and walkers who have offered services through Rover for a while which is such a great benefit for everyone!

rbflora
Dog fanatic

Yesterday I was asked by Rover Community to answer some questions.  While I was doing so was interrupted and I believe put I would never refer people to Rover and then I didn' even answer the last question I totally lost the questioneer. How can I complete and correct the questioneer? Thank you.

0 Kudos
LBird-UT

Good evening all.  My name is Lori Bird and I live in Utah.  So far my Rover experience has been very good.  I have had one or two pups every weekend for the past month plus two daycares.  So far it has been great...and easy with very sweet pups.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LBird-UT - welcome to the Sitter Community!  Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself and share more about your experience working with Rover.  

0 Kudos